EMC² VMAX and VPLEXThey are under development.
VMAX support will be released in v2.00 at 10th of May 2017.
VPLEX will be supported later on in Q2 2017.
- Beta contains all listed features and enhancements: release notes
- Download below package and either install it as a new instance or upgrade your already running STOR2RRD instance.
Attach Unisphere(s) and configure STOR2RRD as per: installation manual
- Send us logs after couple of hour running:
cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd # or where is your STOR2RRD working dir tar cvhf logs.tar logs etc tmp/*txt *out gzip -9 logs.tarSend us logs.tar.gz via upload.stor2rrd.com.
Note "VMAX beta data" in the upload form.
Let us know any feedback, whatever related to installation, GUI, range of collected data etc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unisphere 8.x connected from STOR2RRD running on AIX 6.1 might not work as there is no support for TLS 1.2. protocol required by Unisphere, working on solution ...
- VMAX3 is being finished, SLO (Service Level Objective graphs), hosts and RDF port data will be in next beta release
- We have seen that data colection on the Unisphere can sudenly stop. Unisphere restart fixes it.