New major version coming mainly with:
Support of new storages
- IBM XIV
IBM DS3000, DS4000 and DS5000
All they are rebranded NetApp E-series, formerly LSI
- Clickable and sortable legends on all aggregated graphs, demo example
- POOL graphs are enhanced about front-end statistics (so far only POOL back-end statistic were available)
- and many other small fixes and enhancements
All newly supported storages can be seen on our demo site
Know issues and limitations
Cache hits is not supported for SVC and Storwize 7.3+ firmware releases. Older firmware versions are fine
It will be supported again in future versions.
XIV: load on new XIV's can fail with: "Argument "4cb05714e0000c" isn't numeric in array element at ./bin/storage.pl line 3355"
DS8000: POOL front-end read/write data was 1024 time lower than it should be
- XIV: load on new XIV's can fail with: "Argument "4cb05714e0000c" isn't numeric in array element at ./bin/storage.pl line 3355"
- XIV: fixes for new models with pool ids in hexadecimal
- DS3000/4000/5000: fixed a problem when the name of the storage contained the dash "-"
- older browsers like IE 8 could have a problem with displaying of clickable legends
many of 0Bytes files like "/var/tmp/
-POOL-read-w-web-25139.cmd" persisted in /var/tmp