XoruX Virtual Appliance configuration
XoruX Virtual Appliance
is a VMware image for fast start or for product evaluation purposes.
It contains installed and configured XorMon, LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD products with all their prerequisites.
It is distributed in OVF format easilly importable in your VMware infrastructure
Look at the pdf distributed in the Virtual Appliance zip archive to get user credentials (UI & command line).
- Deploy the image as OVF template
- Start up the VM
- Open the console, it will print out the IP acuquired by DHCP once it is up
- When you want to set IP manually then log on as root (password: xorux4you) and run nmtui command to set IP
- Open: https://<appliance IP>/ (or http)
- Use "admin" user with "admin" password to reach the product UI
- Follow your platform installation manuals