Hitachi VSPG REST API support
STOR2RRD v2.80+ supports REST API for collecting storage configuration data.
REST API replaces Hitachi CCI (raidcom commands) and SNMP protocol.
Therefore you no longer have to install CCI to STOR2RRD appliance.
Refere to install manuall
how to configure it.
REST API is supported on all new Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform models
- VSP F/G - 350/370/700/900
- REST API service running within storage controllers
REST API is also available on older VSP models:
- minimum microcode version 83-05-xx-yy
- VSP G - 200/400/600/800
- REST API service running on the SVP
CCI still has to be used for older models where REST API is not available.
- REST API does not support GAD statistics, it would require admin storage rights
- Older firmware levels do not support FMC capacity statistics
- Upgrade to stor2rrd-2.81-19 in case you have STOR2RRD v2.80 and older if you have an older firmware and you want to use REST API