It was released on 21st of Sep 2016.
It is a minor release with a few fixes and enhancement.
- Custom groups are enhanced about response time graphs
- Volumes top (local/global): enhanced about "custom" tab where you can specify time range for the report
- Volume & SAN search (form is on the top right)
- NetApp 7-mode: where there was only 1 aggregate then UI did not translated Volumes UUIDs into names
- HDS VSP-G, HUS-VM, VSP: some firmware release might have an issue with reporting list of attached hosts, it does not always work, actual code handles such situation much better
- HDS HUS-VM and VSP-G (except VSP-G 1000): cache implemented/graphed (Write Pending Rate)
- HDS VSP-G, HUS-VM: added port stats in initiator mode
- SAN: Cisco Nexus Eth ports were not in menu, fixed
It was released on 21st of July 2016.
It is a minor release with a few fixes and one Brocade enhancement.
- NetApp: when there were same volume names in different SVC then none of them was in the UI
- Brocade: even log implemented: switch / Totals --> healt check --> events
It was released on 22nd of June 2016.
It is a major release. It contains support of new storage:
NetApp FAS (C-mode & 7-mode)
Actual Feature Matrix
Trend graphs in Total - Data - in/out
Trend graphs in Custom Groups
Total graphs are much faster now (after upgrade starts conversion on the background, it might take an hour)
Brocade ports are counted from 0 now (they were from 1 before)
You might see all on our demo site
Use this form to sign up for new STOR2RRD announcements, upgrade and service emails.